Try to not let your mouth water when you think about the new Delicious Smoked Salmon Salad with Blue Cheese and Passion Fruit Ginger Dressing. This is decadence and practically a tribute to your tongue. A sumptuous slice of salmon + Blue Cheese Dressing = Simple Perfection.
While smoked salmon is wonderful on its own, when you add it to a salad and pair it with the perfect blue cheese dressing, you get a treat for your tongue and a dance as beautiful as the tango in your mouth. It takes only 20 minutes to make but your guests will think you took 3 years of culinary school and an hour to make it. Don’t worry; it’ll be our little secret.
Delicious Smoked Salmon Salad with Blue Cheese and Passion Fruit Ginger Dressing
- 5 ounces organic spring mix
- 1 large organic tomato, sliced thin
- 1/4 organic red onion, sliced thin
- 2 organic beets sliced
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- Steve’s Akaka Falls Passion Fruit Ginger Jam
- Verbena’s Super-Duper Blue Cheese Dressing (see blog for recipe)
- Step 1- Rinse organic spring mix and dry in salad spinner. Put spring mix on center of large plate.
- Step 2- Slice tomatoes and red onion in thin slices. Add to top of spring mix.
- Step 3- Slice beets and place on top of tomatoes and red onion.
- Step 4- Pull apart smoked salmon into thin strips and place on top of salad.
- Step 5- Blend all ingredients for blue cheese dressing and drizzle on top of salad (recipe on blog).
- Step 6- Stir up passion fruit ginger jam and use spoon to drizzle on top on blue cheese dressing. Amount of dressing is to taste, so use sparingly and then add more to your desired amount.
Oh, so yum!
Find Verbena on Instagram @Verbenas.Kitchen and hashtag your recipe pics with #VerbenasKitchen